B.Sc .Nursing Course :
This institute is one of the pioneer institutes in Andhra Pradesh offering B.Sc. Nursing Course. This institute was established by Dr.S.Parameshwar Reddy in 1998. Under the management of the institution, many para-medical institution have been functioning successfully in Nizamabad A.P.
B.Sc. Nursing Course means :
A Graduate Nurse must bloom into a cultivated, creative, self – directed, knowledgeable person whose education has encouraged a continuous process of development as a person, professional, citizen and an agent of social change.
Job Opportunities :
After successful completion of course,a student can be exposed to wide varity of jobs. like in :
- Government Hospital
- Primary Health Centers
- Multi-speciality and super-speciality Hospitals
If a B.Sc. Nurse wants to pursue higher education, she/he can go for M..Sc. Nursing and Ph.D. in nursing
About the institution :
This institution is recognized by government of A.P., (A.P.N.M.C.(Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives council) and I.N.C. (Indian Nursing Council ) .
This institution is housed in sprawling campus and is having good infrastructural facilities like own hostel facilities, well-equipped lab and library
- Tight security round the clock
- 24 Hrs Medical Facility
- In-Campus provision of all essential items
- Experienced Teaching Faculty
- Good Transportation facility
- Attachment to Govt. District Hospital, Nizamabad and various multi speciality Hospitals in the twin cities – Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Student base represent many States like Kerala, Tamilnadu, Manipur, Maharashtra, Gujarat etc.
- Campus selections from various renowned hospitals like Appollo in A.P.
- Healthy and Nutritious food
- Duration of course is 4 years
- Training in various specialities
- Training in PHC (Primary Health Center )
- Medium of instruction –English
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Science or Vocational Nursing with an aggregate of 50%Marks
Age limit :
- Minimum age limit is 18 Years
1 . 10 +2 Certificates
2 Transfer certificate
3. Migration certificate
4. Caste certificate
5. Income certificate for SC/ST & BC-C Students