M.Sc. Nursing Means :
M.Sc. Nursing programme provides the basis for post masteral programme in Nursing. It prepares nurses for leadership position in nursing and health fields who can function as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators and researchers in a wide variety of professional settings.
Job opportunities :
After successful completion of course, a nurse can be exposed to a wide variety of opportunities like :
1. Nurse educators
2. Clinical Nurse specialists
6. Respectable positions in various professional bodies.
If an M.Sc. Nurse wants to pursue higher education, he/she can go for M.Phil and Ph.D. in Nursing
About the Institution :
This institution is recognized by Govt.of A.P., A.P.N.M.C.(Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives council) and I.N.C. (Indian Nursing Council ) .
This institution is housed in sprawling campus and is having good infrastructural facilities like own hostel facilities, well-equipped lab and library
- Duration of course is TWO Years
- Medium of instruction English
1. The candidate should be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of : B.Sc.(N) / Post Basic B.Sc.Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks
3. The candidate should have undergone B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc.(N) in an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council
4. Minimum ONE year of work experience after Basic B.Sc.(N)
5. Minimum ONE year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc.(N)
6. Candidate shall be medically fit
7. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
1. 10th & +2 Certificates
2. B.Sc.(N) Marks memo and certificate
3. Transfer certificate
4. Migration certificate
5. Caste certificate
6. Income certificate for SC/ST & BC-C Students