Post Basic B.Sc. Course Means :
Undergraduate nursing programme at the Post Basic level is a broad based education within an academic framework, which builds upon the skills and competencies acquired at the diploma level. It is specifically directed to the upgrading of critical thinking skills, competencies and standards required for practice of professional nursing and midwifery as envisaged in National Health Policy 2002.
Job Opportunities :
Post Basic B.sc.(Nursing) is one of the best choices for a nurse who opts to upgrade her/his knowledge. After successful completion of course, a student can be exposed to wide variety of jobs. The following are some of the jobs where a Post Basic Graduate nurse can be comfortably placed. :
- Primary Health Center (P.H.Cs)
- Government Hospitals
- Multi-speciality and Super speciality Hospitals
- Opportunities abroad
If a Post Basic Graduate wants to pursue higher education, he/she can go for M.Sc.(N) and Ph.D. in Nursing.
About the institution :
This institution is recognized by government of A.P., (A.P.N.M.C.(Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives council) and I.N.C. (Indian Nursing Council ) .
This institution is housed in sprawling campus and is having good infrastructural facilities like own hostel facilities, well-equipped lab and library
- Tight security round the clock
- 24 Hrs Medical Facility
- In-Campus provision of all essential items
- Experienced Teaching Faculty
- Good Transportation facility
- Attachment to Govt. District Hospital, Nizamabad and various multi speciality Hospitals in the twin cities Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Student base represent many States like Kerala, Tamilnadu, Manipur, Maharashtra, Gujarat etc.
- Campus selections from various renowned hospitals like Appollo in A.P.
- Healthy and Nutritious food
- Duration of Course is 2 Years
- Training in various specialities
- Training in Primary health centers
- Medium of instruction- English
- Candidates to have passed 10+2 & GNM with an aggregate of 50% marks
- He/She should be a registered nurse and midwife
Age limit :
- Maximum age limit is 45 Years
1. 10th & +2 Certificates
2. G.N.M. Marks memo and certificate
3. Transfer certificate
4. Migration certificate
5. Caste certificate
6. Income certificate for SC/ST & BC-C Students