General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM)
A nurse must bloom into a cultivated, creative, self directed, knowledgeable person whose education has encouraged a continuous process of development as a person, professional, citizen and an agent of social change.
Job Opportunities :
After successful completion of course, a student can be exposed to wide variety of jobs. like in :
- Government Hospital
- Primary Health Centers
- Multi-speciality and super-speciality Hospitals
If a GNM . Nurse wants to pursue higher education, she/he can go for Post Basic B.Sc.. Nursing, M.Sc.(N)and Ph.D in Nursing
About the institution :
This institution is recognized by government of A.P., (A.P.N.M.C.(Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives council) and I.N.C. (Indian Nursing Council ) .
This institution is housed in sprawling campus and is having good infrastructural facilities like own hostel facilities, well-equipped lab and library
- Tight security round the clock
- 24 Hrs Medical Facility
- In-Campus provision of all essential items
- Experienced Teaching Faculty
- Good Transportation facility
- Attachment to Govt. District Hospital, Nizamabad and various multi speciality Hospitals in the twin cities – Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Student base represent many States like Kerala, Tamilnadu, Manipur, Maharashtra, Gujarat etc.
- Campus selections from various renowned hospitals like Appollo in A.P.
- Healthy and Nutritious food
- Duration of course is THREE AND HALF years
- Training in various specialities
- Training in PHC (Primary Health Center )
- Medium of instruction –English
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with any group or Vocational Nursing
Age limit :
- Minimum age limit is 18 Years
1 . 10 +2 Certificates
2 Transfer certificate
3. Migration certificate
4. Caste certificate
5. Income certificate for SC/ST & BC-C Students